Are you in an Annuity and wish you weren’t? I see this a bit too often.
But there is help here at Loeffler Wealth Management. We can assist you in learning your options to end or exchange an annuity that is not meeting your needs or goals.
Typical problems with Annuities
- Complex terms with very little standardization. I rarely encounter a client that knows they rights and obligations of their annuity.
- Risk while annuities are sold as guaranteed income producing products while not often insurers can and do go bankrupt and do default on payments.
- High cost fees annuities fees are very high and that effects your return on investment. Annuities are one of the most expensive financial products sold yet are not the highest return investment
- Once you annuitize (take payments) you surrender the principal you’ve given them and lose rights to that money. This is an awful situation for anyone who wanted to leave money to children or charities, and didn’t know the family money now belongs to the insurance company.
- Once you are in the and annuity want out ( prior to annuitization) penalties or surrender charges are very exorbitant 20% has been reported by some advisors.
Securities offered through Benchmark Securities, Member FINRA/MSRB/SIPC,1600 Pennsylvania Ave, McDonough, GA 30253 Phone: (770) 450-6876. Loeffler Wealth Management and Benchmark Securities, Inc. are not affiliated companies. Loeffler Wealth Management and Benchmark Securities does not provide tax advice. Any discussion of taxes herein is for informational purposes. You should consult with an attorney or accountant concerning tax advice. Investing involves risks, including possible loss of principal. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of any security carefully before investing.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of: Illinois and Wisconsin. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
Securities offered through Benchmark Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/MSRB/SIPC. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, McDonough, GA 30253 Phone: (770) 450-6876. Securities offered through Benchmark Securities are NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED, and MAY LOSE VALUE. Please contact your financial advisor for information regarding specific investments. Investing involves risks, including possible loss of principal. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of any security carefully before investing.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Benchmark Investments, Inc.
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
McDonough, GA 30253
Phone (770) 450-6876
Fax (470) 592-6920